Create this minimalist table set up for your party or event, with neutral tone table styling. Keep to simple table decorations, as to not overcrowd the minimalist table design. This very trendy, simplistic wedding décor is making many Wedding idea hot lists for its elegant beauty. Pair these party ideas with simple, soft colour centrepieces to build the minimalist table setting.
For more wedding table styling ideas, please visit our Look Book.
How to create a minimalist table setting:
1. Set up the tables into place desired
2. Unpack and lay the tablecloth and table runner
3. Place the three potted greenery's evenly, then the two black candlesticks at each end.
4. Lay the plates evenly, with the large plate on the bottom and smaller plate on top
5. Fold the napkin and place to the right of each plate.
6. Lay the cutlery
7. Lay the Glassware
8. Put the chairs around the table to finish.
6ft Trestle Table
Black Chiavari Chair
White Rectangular Table Cloth 70” x 108”
Natural silver runner
Crockery/ Tableware Hire:
Precision 12.5” Plate
Precision 10.5" Plate
Elegance Table Knife
Elegance Table Fork
Elegance Dessert Knife
Elegance Dessert Fork
Luxury Water Glass
Black Candle Stick Holder